Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where to buy Greddy 3 Row FMIC

Any body knows where I can get a brand new Greddy 3 Row FMIC for MKIV Supra TT for a good price?

Thanks

·
Registered
289 Posts
call or email boostlogic.com zohair or kean will hook you up

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
Vitek said:
Any body knows where I can get a brand new Greedy 3 Row FMIC for MKIV Supra TT for a good price?

Thanks
How can you be here for 5 years and NOT KNOW its GREDDY? Boost Logic has them for 1425 and everyone else is probably have them right around the same price.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTR-33 said:
How can you be here for 5 years and NOT KNOW its GREDDY? Boost Logic has them for 1425 and everyone else is probably have them right around the same price.
Sorry... that was a typo... ;)

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
umm MVPMotorsports, WOTM, SP, BoostLogic, Titan etc etc etc etc.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
yeah you can get it for a price anywhere. Just look. If you have been here for 5 years im sure you know of almost all the shops that sell Supra parts. Look around...
Alex

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
I am sure you can find a hookup on here...

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
GTR-33 said:
How can he be on here for 5 years and NOT know where to find a Greddy 3 row? :ugh2:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
707supra said:
How can he be on here for 5 years and NOT know where to find a Greddy 3 row? :ugh2:
Read the thread 707... Question is not how or where to find Greddy 3 Row FMIC. But where to get it for good/best price possible. If you have tons of cash and you don't care how much you spend on parts then props for you, unfortunately my situation is a bit different and I need to be more careful how I spend my money.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Vitek said:
Read the thread 707... Question is not how or where to find Greddy 3 Row FMIC. But where to get it for good/best price possible. If you have tons of cash and you don't care how much you spend on parts then props for you, unfortunately my situation is a bit different and I need to be more careful how I spend my money.
:)

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Vitek said:
Any body knows where I can get a brand new Greddy 3 Row FMIC for MKIV Supra TT for a good price?

Thanks

www.turboimport.com has the lowest price i have seen anywhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts