Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sleeper King
2,235 Posts
turbomkiv

you read my mind turbomkiv.
This guy is awesome!!! When I had my dsm, I ordered a walbro and he had it to me in two days. Very easy to deal with, Great prices, and responds to email in a timely manner.

good luck

chris

·
Registered
54 Posts
What quickturbo and turbomkiv said.....

Seriously, he's got excellent pricing and very good service. I've ordered pumps from him twice so far and will always order from him.

BTW, I usually get the 1st Gen DSM kit becuase it comes with the 'sock' that goes over the pump to quiet things down a bit.

·
T-64 powered
166 Posts
Thanks, I have already bought a SX fuel pump and was debating on going with the duel Walbro set up. But I'm only going with a T64 no-nitrous. so I'm not sure if the duel set-up would be overkill. Any opinoins?

C

·
0 Posts
I am just going with twin stock pumps-good to 700hp. Stock pumps in series pump double (?) the volume at the same pressure. That might be enough. I have the T61. my .02

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Took all day to get the site to come up. I emailed him about getting the 1st gen DSM kit instead of the supra kit. Hopefully will get my pumps soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Listed at $109 for the pump and some kind of kit. Someone else said $105 + $18 for the DSM kit which includes some kind of insulator around the pump. Waiting for a response from him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts