Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I am looking to chrome the lips of my rims, a 3 piece rim on my Lexus. Does anyone know a place that can do it. I am aware of some places out on the island that polishes but no chroming. Any ideas? :scratch: Thanks Wayne

·
Fabatini is in the house!
686 Posts
BOGOTA said:
Hey Guys, I am looking to chrome the lips of my rims, a 3 piece rim on my Lexus. Does anyone know a place that can do it. I am aware of some places out on the island that polishes but no chroming. Any ideas? :scratch: Thanks Wayne
I wanted my blitz 03's cromed and they said the problem with chroming the lips is the get chipped away easily, its better to just polish the living hell out of them and clear coat the center part as HRE does for all their polished wheels

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hey Wayne! We just sent ours out to Wheel Technologies in TX. They ship them to there chromers in CA.

·
Registered
162 Posts
there's HOUSE OF CHROME in capitol heights MD. ide give you there number but i cant find it right now. good luck

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys. I am looking into the 2 suggested places. Kerri, hey silly, when you get your rims back I need to see them. I want to chrome my Range Rover rims and also the Blitz Z2 lips on my Lexus.
Antonio, what did u end up doing with your Blitz rims?

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,221 Posts
If you find anything out, please update the thread. I'd love to get the lips on my 03's either chromed or at least re-anodized.

Ryan

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
TurboGrl said:
Hey Wayne! We just sent ours out to Wheel Technologies in TX. They ship them to there chromers in CA.
you could have come to texas instead of re-chroming the wheels :rolleyes:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yogi, just sell me your supra!!! I can not believe you are taking it apart again. I will buy you a garage heater so we can work in the winter.=)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
BOGOTA said:
Thanks for the replies guys. I am looking into the 2 suggested places. Kerri, hey silly, when you get your rims back I need to see them. I want to chrome my Range Rover rims and also the Blitz Z2 lips on my Lexus.
Antonio, what did u end up doing with your Blitz rims?
No problem. As soon as I get them back I will let you know. Oh and next time you say you are coming to a meet you better go!!!!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
jdmuscle said:
you could have come to texas instead of re-chroming the wheels :rolleyes:
You are never going to let me live that down.......lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:)
TurboGrl said:
No problem. As soon as I get them back I will let you know. Oh and next time you say you are coming to a meet you better go!!!!!
LOL. I know John already gave me the talk, I promised the next meet I am there. I am treating for lunch at the next meet. :)

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
BOGOTA said:
Yogi, just sell me your supra!!! I can not believe you are taking it apart again. I will buy you a garage heater so we can work in the winter.=)
now im second guessing taking it apart now!! she ran very well over the weekend and impressed the shyt out of me and the long island crew this past weekend!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jdmuscle said:
now im second guessing taking it apart now!! she ran very well over the weekend and impressed the shyt out of me and the long island crew this past weekend!!
:wtcslap: DUDE KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS.... SICK BASTARD!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts