Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SupraMadic
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was wondering where to fill up my nitrous tank its empty! i live in pa area if you know any place around the general area would be nice thanks guys :)
 

·
Team 10+ Year Member
Joined
·
3,510 Posts
Giving a general area like PA might be hard on someone to pinpoint a close by dealer. Could you be more specific of the area of PA you live in.. PA is not exactly a small state.
 

·
SupraMadic
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan94TT said:
Giving a general area like PA might be hard on someone to pinpoint a close by dealer. Could you be more specific of the area of PA you live in.. PA is not exactly a small state.
I live around king of prussia area, trying to find a place for a refill but no luck so far, if you help that would be great

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,614 Posts
ChamPazn said:
I live around king of prussia area, trying to find a place for a refill but no luck so far, if you help that would be great

thanks
www.atcorace.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,581 Posts
I'm almost positive K&G Speed Shop in Broomall PA does it ...but call them to make sure.

K&G Speed Shop, Broomall, PA 610-359-1616

They are about 1/4mi west of the West Chester Pike Rt3 exit off Rt 476 on the north side (right as you get off Blue Rt).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,784 Posts
this prob doesnt matter to you but i know that on staten island just for the people who live there the only place now that u can get your nitrous tank filled is a place called preferred auto parts..it is in the atrium plaza next to the movie theatre they are the only place on staten islanmd for nitrous filling

anthony
 

·
SupraMadic
Joined
·
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nick 95 6sp said:
I'm almost positive K&G Speed Shop in Broomall PA does it ...but call them to make sure.

K&G Speed Shop, Broomall, PA 610-359-1616

They are about 1/4mi west of the West Chester Pike Rt3 exit off Rt 476 on the north side (right as you get off Blue Rt).

Thx bro imma give them a call to see if they do refills :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,581 Posts
In case you need it, tank up on some high test while you're there. They usually pump anything from 105unleaded up to about 116leaded.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top