Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i saw that site while i was searching but the code i got on the code reader doesnt show there, the code reader showed ( No.3 selenoid valve or circuit) do you know what this means?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
So when you jumped te1 and e1 it gave you code 3? Sounds like what you told me you have a obd1 reader I take it?

If you dont know what im talking about, pop the hood. Get a paperclip and open your diag port (passenger side, towards the firewall) Look on the inside of the cap it will show you the ports. Stick one end in te1, and one in e2. then turn the car to the on position. The CEL will blink. The first set of blinks is the first digit (I.E. 1 blink = Number 1) a slight pause, then another set of blinks (I.E. 2 blinks, the number two. Are popping Code 12 or whatever. Then get a digital copy of the TSRM and it will show you what steps are needed to remedy the situation) You can have multiple codes, which they will be separated by a long pause.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.