Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wasnt sure what subforum to post this, but since its tuning related...

But does anyone know where I could get male pigtails (sensor side) for the standard GM Delphi / Packard - Metri-Pack ( Metripack ) P2S Sensor Connector used on all pressure sensors

IE: the "male" side that the connector in the pic plugs into

I need to extend some wiring for my ProEFI, and would rather use connectors than cut,solder and extend all those wires that are already in the nice heat shrink housing.

TIA!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
So you are actually looking for the female side of the connector. Don't look at the pins, but the connector housing. Just always think of it well how can i put this female connector have a hole and male connectors have a well yeah. Being that the female side is not a common thing the only company I know that makes weird stuff like that is Casper's Electronics. They make all the weird type of connectors adapting things to different things. They may have what you need. And of course their website is down, but i beleive its www.casperselectronics.com

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wel technically industry standard is to go by the pins...

but ya, i need the male pins or female housing.... metri-pak says on their site that not all p2s have matching connectors. i bet thats the case with these. weird...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.