Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

http://www.fluidcontrol.net/pages/motorsports.html

I stumbled across this a while bakc and I was like "OMG, theese seem superb for my 3 row and would be perfect to go with my paint job" :D

Theese Adel Wiggins couplers seem to be the best out there, they are used on Formula cars and such and I was wondering where to get theese?

I have allready emailed the company in the link above but with no luck at all :(
Anyone else here who can point or lead me in to the right direction into getting theese?
Maybe even someone who uses them with some positive or negative feedback? Pricing would also be very good to know because theese suckers looks like they don't come cheap :(

Thanks and a Happy Continuance to you all!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More info please! Where to get, pricing etc?

Thanks!

·
-Getting High on KAI-
272 Posts
Your crazy Slowpoke.... But then again, they are Purple :D :D ;)

·
Registered
581 Posts
You don't have the money

for exampel for running them on you IC pipes, then you need 6 of them, they cost like 200 dollars each thats 1200dollar for the clamps, then you need to get them here, thats 25% VAT and and the freight, so thats like 15 000kr swedich then you need someone to install them

Ps: I have them on my Ultima GTR-TT

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Supramannen said:
You don't have the money

for exampel for running them on you IC pipes, then you need 6 of them, they cost like 200 dollars each thats 1200dollar for the clamps, then you need to get them here, thats 25% VAT and and the freight, so thats like 15 000kr swedich then you need someone to install them

Ps: I have them on my Ultima GTR-TT
no offense to you or anything, but i really dont think its your place to tell someone if THEY have the money to do something they are interested in. i know some guy down the road who lives in a shanty pretty much and he had a 98 Corvette Targa 6 speed since it was like a year old.

and why cant you install things yourself.

sidenote: info on ultima would be nice :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
LYTLdiablo said:
no offense to you or anything, but i really dont think its your place to tell someone if THEY have the money to do something they are interested in. i know some guy down the road who lives in a shanty pretty much and he had a 98 Corvette Targa 6 speed since it was like a year old.

and why cant you install things yourself.

sidenote: info on ultima would be nice :)
Know this guy, he can weld either can I, and thas need for those clamps, and iI know he think 15 000skr are to much for some clamps

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
alright, my fault then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts