Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched online, searched ebay, all the automotive stores i know of and cant find a decent yet cheap turbo blanket. I tried searching on here about 10 times and i get nothing but white screen. I have an 88 supra turbo with a home-made 3" turbo elbow, stock ct26 and the stock heat sheild doesnt fit at all anymore.
lots and lots of places have the regular manifold or exhaust wrap or the foil blankets that you sew stainless wire through to make it fit and look like crap.
I did find one place that had the type im looking for and here is the link-
http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateH.asp?SubFolderID=776&SearchYN=N&CatalogID=6289
it is quite pricey, but I might still buy it.
does anybody else have a similar turbo blanket or know of anywhere else that sells them?
thanks,
Ryan

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
aliga said:
boostlogic.com
mvp sells the boostlogic one ,i just recived mine the otehr day i must say it looks like a quality item.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
racing fan said:
That blanket has a very poor fit and finish....
I asked them for better pics of it, and they said they would send some in a couple days. they also said the smallest turbo it would fit is a t3. I dont really know how big that is and they didnt know how big a ct26 was either.
do you know someone that has the phase2motors turbo blanket?
it doesnt really look much different than the boostlogic one design wise from the look of the small pic shown.

would the boostlogic one fit as small of turbo as mine?
Ranger498- lmk how urs fits if you can and what turbo you put it on.
thanks,
Ryan

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
audioman81 said:
I asked them for better pics of it, and they said they would send some in a couple days. they also said the smallest turbo it would fit is a t3. I dont really know how big that is and they didnt know how big a ct26 was either.
do you know someone that has the phase2motors turbo blanket?
it doesnt really look much different than the boostlogic one design wise from the look of the small pic shown.

would the boostlogic one fit as small of turbo as mine?
Ranger498- lmk how urs fits if you can and what turbo you put it on.
thanks,
Ryan
will do if you want some nice close up pics of my unit LMK ill take some for you ,the BL one is made very nice ill say !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts