Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supraholic
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says, i am looking for a AP racing big brake kit, anybody knows who sells it and has some good prices?

lmk
cu Andy

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Stillen, and also Brake pros which is a dealer for stillen i believe.

I order my 6piston, 4 piston setup. Can't wait for them to come!

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
Does anyone know if the AP 14.25" kit will fit behind 17" stock front wheels? I kind of doubt it, but I looked for that info on the Stillen Brake Pros sites and didn't see it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
no problem man! yeah I've heard EVERYTHING in the UK is way more than it is in the US- car parts, computer parts, etc.

·
Track Junkie
1,581 Posts
Does anyone know if the AP 14.25" kit will fit behind 17" stock front wheels? I kind of doubt it, but I looked for that info on the Stillen Brake Pros sites and didn't see it. Thanks.
Nick, 14.25" won't fit the stock 17". My 13.5" AP barely fit with the stock 17"

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
^ thanks. I kinda thought that but wasn't sure.

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
Are you planning to sell your 18" Veilside ?

Hey bud, long time no talkie ;) ...no, not really planning to sell them since they are my blingy street wheels.

It's just that I run stock wheels with R compound tires for track days; now that I have a small single and hit higher speeds at the end of the straights, I'm trying to stay more informed about BBK's in case it turns out I could use them. Last Saturday my Carbotech XP10 pads on stock rotors where hauling me down perfectly with no fade but a higher speed track might tax the brakes and I'll have to step it up.

Btw, it has crossed my mind to sell the Veilsides and get some real nice (aka expensive) competition wheels like Forgelines or something like that ....CCW's are very nice, and cheaper, but I don't want to run a spacer and that's that.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
I see you're keeping up with us 21st century youngsters :gapteeth:

I vote for WC3R Polished with clear anodized lip + Black AP brake calipers :wavey:

http://www.forgeline.com/wheels/wc3r-001.jpg

Please let us know about the offset and wheel size on the back + tire fitments/issues, I've been thinking of upgrading to something more like 18x11 ~ 18x12 w/o spacers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts