·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
do a search.

jdmfantasy makes some, and so does jt2ma71

·
Registered
507 Posts
jdmfantasy and martydaman1 have my vote, they make any style u want for a great price...i recently had mine redone to accept a 1UZ throttle body...just tell them coinball sent you

·
Search
3,305 Posts
MartyDaMan1 said:
Here are some of jdmfantasy's.

QUOTE]

I'd like to know price as well... also do you have to re-locate the battery? If nothow to the pipes fit??? I was looking at my car the other day and didn't see enough room at all....

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
I would go with Ron's (jt2ma71)

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
he has a thread for it on supramania, ill paste the link if i see it tonight. FYI, ill be getting mine from him, and i have heard nothing but good comments on his work.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Patrick (pmpluda) has a higher one that is unpolished from Ron. Search out his name

·
Registered
256 Posts
price cannot be said on supraforums, but just pm jdmfantasy and he can hook you up. you need to relocate your battery, fuse box and alternator with the top pic manifold

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Here's a thread with a lot of pictures.
Here's what I am working on for my own new setup.

Welds ground down and ready for polishing. It was almost a shame grinding down those welds :( LOL!! :D

·
Is this thing on?
306 Posts
now i am gonna wonder about that white box ....... prolly an ugly weld (If we make fun of it he will break and tell us what it is)......errr yeah it sux, anyway jdmfantasy and martydaman1 did mine, and I love it, its beautiful just look at the pic in my sig.... Tun X is also starting to do them... both are great mani's

1 - 20 of 46 Posts