Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother just purchased a brand new Toyota SCION TC last week. Well last night we went out to the clubs and on our way home, around 1:45 am, headed southbound on 87 (before the Almaden Exit) we hit two HUGE ass potholes. His front and backside passenger rims were bent...:( His front went flat and the back is getting their. The warranty on the car does not cover it and we are fucked. We need to get the rims fixed. We are going to file a complaint on the city of San Jose or Cal Tran becuase their was absoulutely no way we could of seen that and their were no indicators of a hazard. Shortly after the incident we pulled off at Curtner and their were about 8 cars parked in the Jack in the Box, replacing their tires or having their car towed. What bull shit. We went out today and jumped the light rail barried and were on the freeway taking pics as evidence towards our claim. Who knows if they will fix our shit. If anyone can help with where to go to get them fixed it would be greatly appreciated. The rim is bent on the inside of the rim, not on the facing side.

Thanks.

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
wheel techniques....somewhere near san jose. i heard they do good work might want to check that out.

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Yes, ask for Jeff - $100 per wheel.

supratkfy said:
wheel techniques....somewhere near san jose. i heard they do good work might want to check that out.

Reactions: SupraTuRD
1 - 7 of 7 Posts