Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im lookin for a set of staggered rims. I only wanna pay around $1300 for a nice set. E-bay doesnt have much, any recommendations on where to start looking? (by staggered i mean larger diameter width in rear than front)

~scott

·
insert cool fact here
449 Posts
Do you have any brands in mind? What size, what style? MKIV TT wheels can be had for around $500 and give you the capapbility to run plenty of tire.

If you don't mind used, there are quite a few people selling wheels on this forum. Ebay can also be a viable source.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want aftermarket rims. TT rims are to common. I dont mind used, but most nice used rims are either over priced or all fawked up. As far as sizes go im thinkin 18x8 up front and 18x9.5 in the rear. Just for reference whats the largest size tire i can fit in the rear 275 series?

~scott

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
enkei rp-01's are really nice, you can pick a set up for like 600 and put some real nice tires on them :)

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Im goin with a staggered setup when I get some new rims. Im goin with Volks. They might be a little out of your price range for 18"diameters.

ADR offers some of their rims in staggered setups. I was considering a set of their M-Sport rims, but I dont want 18's and need something wider for the back (bout 10 inches or so) in 17" diameter.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, it looks like ADR and AXIS are the most common cheap rims that offer staggered sizes.
Whats a good website to take a look at them? Gotwheelsandtires.com take fuckin FOREVER to load the pages, kinda reminds me of "The server is currently overloaded, thank you for your patience"

~scott

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If only they made those Milanos in 18s!! OMG those are SOOO HAWT!

~scott

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Cheap rims dent and chip easily... bite the bullet and buy GOOD rims..

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ckanderson said:
Thats really nice of you to offer me a set of work equips! You are the best 90 hp 1jz EVER!

~scott

·
Registered
511 Posts
wrong!

Ckanderson said:
they're actually stronger and can withstand a lot more stress... the 3 piece light/expensive wheels dent very easily, although lighter though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts