Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to get some pretty decent speakers for under 100. I read some posts and looks like the Alpines go for about 80. Any good places to get these speakers from?

L

·
0 Posts
Definitally look on ebay. I got a 12" rockford HE2 sub for 75 bucks, with the manufacturer warranty, brand new. Tons of good deals on ebay.

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts
yeah ebay or like a dicountcaraudio.com type store...there are plenty. Or send me $100 and I'll send you a nice set of tens lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
yo check here they are wicked cheap plus they have audiobahn :drooling:
www.judysdeals.com

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
www.sounddomain.com will price match. I'd look for a place first that is authorized by the manufacturer so you get the warranty. Manufacturers don't warranty the stuff from ebay but that's where you will find the cheapest price. I used sound domain for my rockford amps, got them to price match and got the rockford warranty since they are authorized.

·
Registered
583 Posts
legit

the place i posted is legit and they seem to be an honest group of peeps i got my stuff right on time and its wicked cheap :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Definitely look for an authorized online dealer. I got burned on an Alpine unit when I bought it online. It wasn't until I had a problem that I found out that Crutchfield is the only authorized online Alpine dealer.

·
Registered
730 Posts
go to ikesound and thezeb and find which has the better price
then go to sounddomain.com and pricematch. Sounddomain does 95% of the best price you find online i think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts