Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the time of the year is around the corner. I am looking into getting the sup professionally detailed. I want to have it wetsanded too. The car was repainted at some point in its life prior to my ownership and the job was not finished. The Driver door and fender have orange peal pretty bad and I would like that fixed without repainting the car.

Basically has anyone had this done with their cars in the South east Ma area? Obviously I want some place I can trust with the car without being paranoid the entire time.

·
Registered
231 Posts
If you were a little further up north, I would say get in touch with my brother. He does an awesome job. He actually does mobile also but not sure if he go down that far to Bridgewater.

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How far north. I am willing to drive the car out somewhere assuming it is worth the drive.

I am more interested in places other supra owners have brought thier supras. I don't want to leave my keys with just anybody and come back to my car wrapped around a pole or something. Not that mine is insanly fast, but even being BPU and hitting cool pavment she gets loose pretty easy.

·
Registered
231 Posts
He is located in the Tewksbury, Andover area.

Here's a few shot of my car, he did the work on it. It sat for about 2 years and collect a good amount of crap.

I don't see him often, so I am not sure whether he does this seasonal or full time. Since he does mobile and weather isn't helping out, I am assuming he might be seasonal.

Second option is to go to a body shop. I have one that I have worked with for years, Ventura's Autobody. They do superb work. They are in the modding, custom work, and car show world, so they are particular with what comes out of their shop. I have referred many guys from MY.IS to them and they always return back with nothing but good things to say about them.

Typically, when I refer guys to this shop I tend to make sure everything is done right. I make sure both the shop and the customer are satified, even if it means taking time out of my schedule to do so. I have a personal relationship with this shop at the same time I have a reputation to uphold. If you guys are really interested I can get you guys approximate cost. This will all vary depending on the current condition of the vehicle.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Here's a few other cars that was painted, prep, detailed;

This is a EVO that was detailed by Ventura for a photoshoot for Super Street.

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
there is a place in easton.. easton car care center.. not sure if they are around but they use zymol.. and i was thinking the same thing emonz.. if not i got a buddy with a buffer we can do it ourselves

1 - 7 of 7 Posts