Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· I put up BS Flags
1,041 Posts
Vinlsol said:
Any Other Recommendations??
Looks to me like your in Missouri and as far as in Missouri I dont think there are too many reputable shops to mess with :p . Why hasnt anyone suggested Sound Performance? Lar is much closer then alot of people mentioned in this thread and he is up near Chicago I havent heard any bad things about Sound Performance. So try them, they are semi close and have built a "few" TT motors and NA-T motors all of which putting down monster numbers.

· I put up BS Flags
1,041 Posts
Vinlsol said:
"You say you only paid $500 for the engine. I'm assuming this is a 2JZ-GE, non-turbo engine."

KB-Price, no it is a 2JZ-GTE Engine out of a 97 Wrecked TT. The Lexus Install from auto tuner looks great, I called them late friday, but the guy that answered the phone told me to call back on monday morning.

Kenneth J Henderson - I have the number for them..Thanks!!!

ThomsonCharm - Never thought of calling Larry, does he build many supra TT Engines??
I am pretty sure Sound Performance can do just about anything you need them to including building motors. Give em a call and see what they say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.