Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I have a PHR fuel sytem and an greddy 10 row oil cooler.
Where exactly should I install the oil temp, the oil pressure and the fuelpressure sensor.

Pix would be cool!

Thanks!

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Did you get the oil cooler that comes with the GReddy oil filter relocation kit? If so, the kit has provisions on it for your oil pressure/temp probes. You can also change the union bolt on your Supra to one from a Lexus IS300, which has a provision on it to monitor oil pressure/temp. That is what I did with my Supra. As for the fuel pressure, you should be able to tap into the FPR I would assume, don't know which model you have.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hua said:
Did you get the oil cooler that comes with the GReddy oil filter relocation kit? If so, the kit has provisions on it for your oil pressure/temp probes. You can also change the union bolt on your Supra to one from a Lexus IS300, which has a provision on it to monitor oil pressure/temp. That is what I did with my Supra. As for the fuel pressure, you should be able to tap into the FPR I would assume, don't know which model you have.
It´s the greddy oil cooler kit, but without relocation...

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8Wasabe said:
Oil pressure and oil temp can be installed to the oil cooler plate that is attached to the oilfilter location. There are 2 extra fittings on the plate for 2 sensors. I also have 10 row oil cooler, and this is where I have these 2 sensors installed. It's the sandwich plate that the oil filter will be fitted to when the oil cooler is installed.
Ah, it´s these two holes right above the line out and line in, that the two plugs would have been to install......just plug in the sensors there....

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts