Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up people im movin to NYC.....born and raised in upstate NY now in NC.....where is the best place to keep a "obviously" modified car in the city so it will have the least chance of gettin fucked with.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
martel317 said:
what up people im movin to NYC.....born and raised in upstate NY now in NC.....where is the best place to keep a "obviously" modified car in the city so it will have the least chance of gettin fucked with.
Public Storage..... like Jackrabbit Storage or something like that. Find a place in LI and store it there.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Depends what part of NYC you are living in. I would not park my car anywhere in manhattan and i wouldnt really trust those 24hr garages either. Your best bet is to leave it at a friends garage or driveway that lives in a nice neighborhood.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
look at the classifieds for garage for rent, my buddy had one downtown for $100 a month.

other than that you may want to keep your car in the outer buroughs.

·
Registered
201 Posts
martel317 said:
Just keep it out of NYC. Try Long Island instead for storage. It seems like every car you see there has some damage (not a good sign).

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sooooo who wants to store a 400+ whp miata with a bunch of extras for $100 a month for me :bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts