Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in the Bay area in Hayward from Sun-Thurs of next week. Does anyone know of a good area to stay? Any meets going on this week? Thanks guys.

·
Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
519 Posts
I think Moe takes in bums all the time. Ask him.

·
OCC
897 Posts
Unless you want to be in da barrio, head south to fremont, only 10min south on 880.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll find a place downtown then. I'm here for work for a week by myself so I figure I'd see how the Supra crowd in San Fan is... :hey: :gfight: Just messin.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
CTOE said:
I'll be in the Bay area in Hayward from Sun-Thurs of next week. Does anyone know of a good area to stay? Any meets going on this week? Thanks guys.
I live in Hayward.
Are you going to be working in Hayward?

I recommend staying over in Fremont as opposed to Downtown SFO.

Fremont is only a a couple of miles from Hayward and has hotels.motels there as well.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
moe, your area scarys me. haha

i was walking to jack in the box since its down from the shop and some guy was just rolling a blunt right next to me infront of everyone.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
driftedmk3 said:
moe, your area scarys me. haha

i was walking to jack in the box since its down from the shop and some guy was just rolling a blunt right next to me infront of everyone.
I don't live on that side dude. lol I see those guys smoking blunts all the time . I call it little Tijuana lo . The shop you are @ , that area is too populated.

Im on the other side of 880 so its all residential and kool and clean :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
I live in Hayward.
Are you going to be working in Hayward?

I recommend staying over in Fremont as opposed to Downtown SFO.

Fremont is only a a couple of miles from Hayward and has hotels.motels there as well.
Thanks for the recommendation . I'll be working out of Hayward so Fremont sounds like a good idea. Let me know if anythings going on, cause I'll be here all week!

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
CTOE said:
Thanks for the recommendation . I'll be working out of Hayward so Fremont sounds like a good idea. Let me know if anythings going on, cause I'll be here all week!
Where are you going to be working out of? What do u do?
Only thing I know is that on Sunday, there is a JDM theory meet in Fremont, and I know a friend who is entering.

Its this Sunday : 16th. so its perfect way for you to start your work week lol

Or if you are coming the following week, then be here on Saturday as we have a meet planned :

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370765

·
Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
519 Posts
Only bums that look like Angela Jolie :)
A bit choosy aren't we. :)
So you turn away Charlize if she was looking for a place?

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
I don't live on that side dude. lol I see those guys smoking blunts all the time . I call it little Tijuana lo . The shop you are @ , that area is too populated.

ohhh haha

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts

oh moe ill be at the shop today!

·
Dip Dap
237 Posts
LuvMySilverSupra said:
check out deep east oakland. also, east palo alto is just a bridge away from fremont. if u decide to stay in SF, hunters point would also be a good neighborhood to check out
evil man you are

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I'd just stay in Hayward. The best place is on Mission between A Street and San Leandro Border. Maybe even a little into San Leandro like 170th ave. Lots of fun night life and hella chicks to pick up on. Cheap hotel rates too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts