Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - Wheres the supra love for the Toyota Festival July 2nd? We have 45 cars registered and about 4 of them are supras. 3 are 85 - 88 and 1 is a 98. Whats up? Anyone planning on coming?

Thanks
Natalie

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
I'll see what I can do, but I might have to work, and issaquah is pretttttttty far and will hurt my wallet in gas money.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Where's it and and how do I register?

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
SeattleBoy said:
Where's it and and how do I register?
there's a sticky about it :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
ahhh... obviously my glasses aren't workin... (^_^)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well I know I can't make it . I wont even be on the continent.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
I'm going, if it don't rain, just for the MONSTER BURGER!!!...haha...

·
Registered
923 Posts
my car has a 1jz transplant, does that count as being toyota? :hahano:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm there,with friends ;) Any North enders,we'll be leaving my place is Everett 9ish.

Shawn

·
Registered
254 Posts
CelicaGirlgt94 said:
Hey guys - Wheres the supra love for the Toyota Festival July 2nd? We have 45 cars registered and about 4 of them are supras. 3 are 85 - 88 and 1 is a 98. Whats up? Anyone planning on coming?

Thanks
Natalie

Im stopping bye their, but don't have my supra MKIV yet. Im their for support for toyota and a my friend with the 98 MKIV.....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Come on GuyS! its going to be fantastic weather. What more can you ask for? Good Weather, Great Food, Great Company! It gets no better than that!

Shoot me an email - [email protected]

You can still pre-register till July 1st. Day of it will be 15 dollars!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We have 95 cars right now pre-registered! Come on where are you guys!

Besides vacations what else is holding you guys back?

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
next time say it's a supra meet and then have all the other Toyotas/Scions crash it :bigthumb:

If it were another weekend I would have loved to be there.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I think it will be really cool. It's not just a Supra meet but all most Toyotas. I'm sure there will be some Supras in there. I'm curious how it's gonna turn out & also the huge hamburgers that JimSr has been advertising.

Jojo

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Ill swing by after i get off work... but only if i can enter the sab?... I detailed that pos today for like 3 hours, so its looking ok... better than the effects of a friend dumping bread crumbs all over it to get the birds to shit on it... didnt work until about 2 weeks later sure enough the birds come and shit all over it.

Tim

1 - 20 of 25 Posts