Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not sure. i think i might go with either the "volk gunmetal gt-c's" or the "ccw's with a gunmetal powder coated center".

i like the the volks due their classic 5 spoke design. but i like the ccw's beacuse you can go 11.5" in the rear. a 315 tire looks bad ass on the rear. i just dont know if the ccw's bbs style is way played out already.

by the way my car is being re-painted quick-silver or something close to it.
thanks for the input.

B

·
0 Posts
get the 19's that ccw makes.

that or volk came out with new wheels SF challenge and SF Winning. Both wheels are very nice, check into them.

i know the blitz's i got from you look great on my car now, now only if i had a turbo kit on the car....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
baf32, email me some pics of the car w/ the rims on.

i dont want to go w/ the ccw 19's. if i keep the car i will be doing a little road racing. so thats why im thinking the ccw 17" or 18" or the gt-c 18".

B

·
0 Posts
gt-c are very nice, but most volk wheels are played out.

i know almost a supra with every volk series on long island... i know 3 people with gt-cs for instance. thats why i went with the blitz's you were selling. no one has them.

ill email you some pics later tonight.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
i like Volk Gram Lights in 18", SF Challenges (if they were available in smaller than 19"s :( )

if you have lot of money to throw down on some wheels.... id go for Fikse FM/5s or FM/5 Profils.... when I finally get wheels on my car I want the Fikses, but dont know if I will be able afford them, so I'll probably get Gram Lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts