Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Slow Talking Salesman
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I have replaced almost everything in my interior but the leather on my brake handle and steering wheel I figured why not replace the whole handbrake.
Does anyone know where I can find a clean simple looking brake handle in all black or maybe a black leather with stainless steel? I found this one but think it will not go well with my B&M shift knob since my B&M is like a stainless steel and this one is chrome.

I will most likely just order another stock black one if I cant find anything.

I found these Stainless steel door sills that Paul E sells and wanted to see if theres other SS door sills out there to compare these to?

As for pedals I am not sure, I want something that grips good and looks good. I'll post some pictures so you can see what my interior looks like.

Heres what I have done so far with my interior. I am pretty much done but would also like to hear if any of you guys have any ideas?
First I did my custom leather in all black with gunmetal metallic inserts.

Then I recently I got some chrome dash bezels, polished my Greddy gauges and added the gray 97 dash trim to go along with my gunmetal insert on my seats.

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,258 Posts
Be careful not to get any salt on those door sills if you get them - if you drive your car in the winter. Those will get pitted, and or rust in a hot second. Just happened to a license plate frame of mine that I left on all winter - got the rust off with chrome polish, but it still left it a little pitted.

Those gauge bezels look hott - I didn't know they made those.

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
hey, what ebrake handle is that? thanks

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Try speedforsale.com's Italian leather shift boot and e-brake handle. May be a nicer touch of black that you want. Where can I get those door sills and how much are they?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
try replacing that toyota corolla's steering wheel with something more eye pleasing. Whoever you bought the car from jacked you a steering wheel and put a cheapass corolla's in there.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Kroze said:
try replacing that toyota corolla's steering wheel with something more eye pleasing. Whoever you bought the car from jacked you a steering wheel and put a cheapass corolla's in there.
:1poke:

·
Registered
125 Posts
For pedals id go with the ones mvp sells they are all metal replacements and supra etched on them. There the ones im planning on.

·
Slow Talking Salesman
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
brake handle is made by Isotta

I am trying to get more detailed pictures of the door sills and wanna see if he can do a group purchase maybe, anyone else want these?

The steering wheel is stock. I might reupholster the leather at a local shop. Unless I can find a nice looking one that will still have a air bag?

I also like the MVP pedals, anyone have pictures of these installed?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
that sill is too shiney...

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,476 Posts
Momo makes one that will fit. A vendor on the UK forums sells a kit with knob and leather boot, although the money conversion rate brings the total to close to $200.

·
Hardtop >
1,163 Posts
Those door sills look pretty dam good! I wonder if that company ships to the U.S.? The price is 49.50 euros which is $63.23 american dollars. Im not sure if id be willing to spend that much money on door sills :ugh2: ... maybe we can get a group buy going with that company so we can get them for cheaper.

·
Greddy T78
393 Posts
I have the Supra

Stainless steel door sills

Looks really nice, but they are fitted with tape...over the original
But it still looks nice

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,476 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
thanks man yeah i can supply these with many colour choices leather or alcantera heres some i have done

1 - 20 of 53 Posts