Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
S U P R A M A N
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive never seen an rsp sup, dont think ill ever will due to my location LOL

ive seen teh 35Oz blue,wrx blue, benz BAHAMA blue, mazda 6 blue, and the mazda protoge blue

just wondering which one of these colours closely matches the RSP ?

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
hmm RX-8 blue?? allz i kno is there aint nothin like RSP

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
I agree on the Electron Blue (ON the Civic Si's) I've see on with that and a purple pearl in it and looked VERY close to RSP.

·
2 RiCh 4 Ur bLooD...SuPrA
601 Posts
my car (in sig) somewhat looks rsp during certain angles and conditions. i know you've seen the rsx type-s blue...arctic blue pearl. for your info...base rsx blue is only eternal blue pearl (a navy blue shade). so if you see a navy blue rsx with a type-s emblem...you can shout out ricer.

·
2 RiCh 4 Ur bLooD...SuPrA
601 Posts
the electric blue on the latest prelude is the closest to rsp that i can think of. it has a more purple shade to it then the SI blue.

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
The blue on the NSX around years 00-02 not sure which year but that blue is very close to rsp but still not as nice.

·
Registered
346 Posts
a friend of mine has a Kia Sephia. His paint almost looks identical to my RSP job that I had done....his just appears to be less metallic and not have the violet pearl in it.

G

·
Closest I've seen to RSP is like someone else said, the new 350Z Blue. It's called Daytona Blue, a very beautiful color.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Electron blue on the Civic Si's and Honda Prelude's is the closest to RSP.

P.S, RSP is over rated.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
I owned an RSP supra and an electron blue Si at the same time and they are only close in complete darkness :)

RSP = Rock Star Purple.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts