Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into buying a supra and would possibly adding 18"s and a body kit. I want something clean, but that will get alot of attention. I'm not too familiar with any places to look or any particular styles. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And I can't wait to join you all as a supra owner!!!
-Matt

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Hit up suprastore.com or mvpmotorsports.com for all the bodykits you want to see. I have the TRD widebody and that kit defintly gets alot of attention. Also the 18's I would go with volks they are a bad ass rim.

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
haha, I'll tell you. Any magnesium wheel, 18x11 and 18x13, that should do.. for the kit, Top Secret GT300 original, that should suffice.

OR, you could skip both those and go for the Tilton. OR, you could pay for the other half of my tilton. That way, I can save for my carbon hatch:cool:

those wheels and bodykit would actually cost a lot of money, but there are many kinds of both. hehe, like I said. You could skip the show and go for the tilton:)

Edit: I think you should get the supi first

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
if you are going to get something.....get what you like, not what other people tell you to like.

·
Registered
228 Posts
hey bro :)

you sound like you wanted the same setup i did, simple yet definetly aftermarket body kit that will look nice n clean, and yet still be an attention getter.

I dont know if anyone else here agrees, but i love my body kit
Border Racing body kit with a stout hood (not pictured here)

take a look and let me know what you think :)

ps those are volk TE37's 18's, i primarily went with the 18" wheels cause i couldnt find any tires i liked in 19, I run the Kunho V700 Road race tire.

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
nice:cool: that's the first border kit I've seen here in the states. Border had, or has, a nice white supra with that kit.

Do you have any pics of the kit with the stout hood? That will look even better. Was the kit expensive? It looks like it fits really good...

·
Registered
228 Posts
im Affraid i cannot divulge the pricing on the kit :D as i am the first in the US to have it :) it looks AMAZING with the stout hood, im acctually going to be doing a photo shoot with my uncle (the photographer for Racing Beat) in the next week or so. when that comes around i will be posting alot of pictures

edit: as for the fitment it is really really good, there are a couple spots on the body im unhappy with, but primarily because of the install time frame. it was done in only 5 days

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
98_Cobra said:
I am looking into buying a supra
-Matt
Get the Supra first. The worry about the body kit.

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
the more I look at that Border kit, the more I like it.

Evil_TT-- do you have any pics from the front corner? I would like to see what the sideskirts look like from the front. Again, beautiful car

·
Registered
228 Posts
4G63 said:
the more I look at that Border kit, the more I like it.

Evil_TT-- do you have any pics from the front corner? I would like to see what the sideskirts look like from the front. Again, beautiful car
4g i do have one, its kinda an interesting angle hehe, here ya go

acctually after looking at it its not gona do you alot of good :( sorry bro :(

ill go take some tomorrow while im at work, (if the weather is nice enough for me to take it out and play :) :D)

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
what kind of frontmount is that? HKS?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Blitz :) it fits the opening PERFECT

i actually think it fits better than the border racing intercooler (not to mention its like half the price) hahaha

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just don't know where to look for a nice set of rims. I'd liek to find a used set with tires for under 1k
-Matt

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Evil_TT: That's a really nice *understated* kit. Love the lack of a wing too, the lines just flow really well.

Do you have any links for the border kits?

Cheers,
Lucien.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts