Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not sure which parts are on this car. What kind of front, side, and wing does this supra have? any if anyone can tell rear lol let me know also

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
Bomex front and Veilside sides, RMM Wing, Top Secret (or imitation) hood, and Veilside rear spats (I believe)

Bumper has been discontinued I believe, and Adam is the forefather of that combo.

Don't do veilside... his pulls it off nice, but on 99% of Supras it looks like SHIT.

Use the money to buy performance parts! ;)

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
..............Doing a little search would've helped you out tons, like this thread here.

2nd pic is Stillen front and Stillen sides. The Stillen front can either A) Fit like stock or B) Fit like crap. A good body shop should allow it too fight right unlike mine thats sagging at the sides :sadance: Not only that you wont have to worry every again about hitting crap with it since it is utherane front that wont bust/crack on you like a lot others.

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Zylo said:
Bomex front and Veilside sides, RMM Wing, Top Secret (or imitation) hood, and Veilside rear spats (I believe)

Bumper has been discontinued I believe, and Adam is the forefather of that combo.

Don't do veilside... his pulls it off nice, but on 99% of Supras it looks like SHIT.

Use the money to buy performance parts! ;)
No...Andy is NOT the forefather of that combo.....

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts

But, I just hit a guard rail last week and fucked up the front and rear bumpers :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts