Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Silver with Red Flames

Votes: 9 37.5%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the local dealership has two ZX6Rs left. one is the Limited Edition model...and the other is plasma blue. the limited edition is one of those love it or hate it deals....and i love it, but i dunno if i would get tired of the scheme. the powder coated wheels look sick in the sunlight. i love this color blue too. which would yall go for?

Plasma Blue

Limited Edition

·
Registered
861 Posts
I vote neither...

Go pink w/ the pink ICON Kitty gear to match... :gives:

Go w/ your gut...not ours.

Personally out of the two, I'd go silver and ditch the flames.

-steve

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
I would go with the blue but that's just because I hate "flames" on bikes. Maybe I am mad cause I ride a flat black R6?

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Blue...I don't know WTF from Kawasaki decided to add gay red tribal flames to a nice paintjob like that! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
black is nice...but none of the dealerships in the area have any in stock or will get any more til '07

·
official pace car of I-75
367 Posts
ive got the limited edition. it grows on ya.. i was sceptical at first, but it looks hott when you see it driving

·
road hazard
452 Posts
OOBE said:
Blue...I don't know WTF from Kawasaki decided to add gay red tribal flames to a nice paintjob like that! :rolleyes:
didn't yamaha start that fad with the R6/R6 black with red flames? and then honda followed suit as well.

regardless, get the color of what a kawi's suppose to be and get a green machine! :chicken: :naughty:

·
official pace car of I-75
367 Posts
get the L.E. even you just thinking about it means you want it. that bike is a yes i love it, no i hate it bike, and since you are even thinkin about it i think you really do want it...

do it up man... not many people have it!

besides me :bigthumb:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
toysupra1 said:
didn't yamaha start that fad with the R6/R6 black with red flames? and then honda followed suit as well.

regardless, get the color of what a kawi's suppose to be and get a green machine! :chicken: :naughty:
i love the green, supposedly there is a dealership in SC that has one in stock. id have to see it in person though.

the magna red or whatever that color was called up to '05 is my favorite...i wish they still made them in this color....

picture was taken by ninja636r off of kawiforums.com

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
I'd only buy a green or orange one.....my buddy has the orange and it looks bitchin.

Out of those I'd go blue because of no flames.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i can only find one lava red...whatever its called, for sale locally and the fucker wants $9500 for it because it has a chrome swingarm and polished wheels and some bolt on mods. i forget the miles on it, but i can get the brand new limited edition for almost a grand less OTD.

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
Go with a ZX-6RR then you have no worries on what color to get :bigthumb:

I was dissapointed when Kawasaki let the ZX-6R have the green also. But at least the ZX6-RR is all green (unlike the stupid flat black lower on the regular model)

Ishii

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Like me...I got the RR 'cause there was nothing else, so I was stuck with puke green. I kinda like it now! :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts