Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...... Im rockin the stock 1JZ auto. I *would* like to be able to do around 600whp, but the current plug and play standalones don't work with the auto. I don't have the budget this go around to switch to a th700r4.

What are you all doing for fuel/ign control that is mostly plug and play, id like to be able to use 720cc injectors. If not, default to surpa 550's and save my dollars for a tranny swap and powerFC.

SAFC2?
Emanage Ult?

·
Registered
123 Posts
safc2 and 680cc injectors are as big as i would go....deffinetly look into doing work on the fuel....oh if stock ecu use a fcd and a sld....u will need them....

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a SARD ecu.. no fuel cut or boost cut built in. Also revised IGN and fuel maps.

Whatever i get, it has to work with the toyota auto tranny and under $1g for the ECU setup.

Hows the emanage ult? Isnt there a plug and play harness for it?

·
Registered
123 Posts
VJ RC51 said:
I have a SARD ecu.. no fuel cut or boost cut built in. Also revised IGN and fuel maps.

Whatever i get, it has to work with the toyota auto tranny and under $1g for the ECU setup.

Hows the emanage ult? Isnt there a plug and play harness for it?
no plug and play that i am aware of....safc2...is the way to go simple and easy to tune....invest in a wide band unit you will find it very helpfull

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
i couldn't get the emanage ultimate to work good so i dumped it.. others have done the same.. to get good reliable hp (600) a standalone is in order.. you can probably do it with an afc and some good gas though as well.. its just a lot of stress on a stock motor and not being able to control the timing and what not that would worry me.. why i went aem.. my goals are around the same 6-700whp 450-500 on pump.. and maybe some meth and 550-600 on pump :)

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Guys rock 550's to 600's all the time in the DSM and Subie crowd with an E-Manage Blue.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
I loved my emanage blue when i had it.. worked flawlessly.. both on the 7m and 1jz.. why did i ever get rid of it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts