Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting sick an tired of getting out of my car every time I want to turn up and down my boost I know im lazy :) , I want an electronic boost controller and have been debating on either a blitz dual spec or a greddy profec B. I dont know which one to pick any better than the other? Which electronic boost controllers are you guys using and do you like them?

Thanks, Brady

·
Search
3,305 Posts
I just bought the e01 in combo with the emanage...

i've heard stories of it being difficult to setup, but so far i really like what i've seen....

havn't boosted with it yet, still installing :)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
ive heard great things about apexi avc-r, tons of options not the cheapest of them all but u get what you pay for.

i plan on getting mine in the near future

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I wouldent buy the E-01 again... to damn confusing.

·
Search
3,305 Posts
yeah, i've heard really good things about the avc-r to, i was debating between that an the e01 but i went with the e01 cuz it manages the emanage :)
and it displays in PSI ;-)

CK, you mentioned you got the e-01 to shoot out black smoke on command, right? how?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
turn it up full rich when using the e-manage... I poured out smoke with my 440's on the 1j..

·
Search
3,305 Posts
oh, gotcha.

i didn't think that you were useing the emanage, but i wasn't sure :)

wouldn't that be bad for your engine? pouring so much fuel in and mkaing it run so rich?

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
I just did it for like 5 seconds cause some dude was COMPLETLY on my ass,. he wasnt after that.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
^try again

·
Search
3,305 Posts
are you still running the eman or did you get rid of that with your e01?

I'm totally jacking this guys thread....

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
avc-r owns...that thing will cook you breakfast and give you blowjobs if you know what buttons to push... it does it ALL.... :D

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Justin said:
are you still running the eman or did you get rid of that with your e01?

I'm totally jacking this guys thread....

Apex Power FC standalone

·
Registered
689 Posts
IdealSupra said:
avc-r owns...that thing will cook you breakfast and give you blowjobs if you know what buttons to push... it does it ALL.... :D

:bigthumb:

*whips out credit card* where can you get one of these??

EDIT: ps turning up the fuel to smoke screen a guy off your ass is hilarious

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
Ever since I heard about gear specific boost control with the AVC-R I wanted one BAD. But now I hear that option doesnt work correctly on our Supras for some reason...

So now I'm thinking about a profec b with the remote button.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts