Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have a Garret BB turbo on the way, but KNow I need to figure out which manifold to get? I am going to be looking at about 400-600 rwhp, and I am aiming at a high efficency turbo setup, that is why I went with balls, bearings that is.

So far I haven't looked too much, as I do not know what I am looking at, but have seen the Greddy manifold, and SP's ceramic coated mani.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
KLH2004a said:
Well, I have a Garret BB turbo on the way, but KNow I need to figure out which manifold to get? I am going to be looking at about 400-600 rwhp, and I am aiming at a high efficency turbo setup, that is why I went with balls, bearings that is.

So far I haven't looked too much, as I do not know what I am looking at, but have seen the Greddy manifold, and SP's ceramic coated mani.
what BB turbo did you get?

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
dont forget about hks, just stay away from those dang EBAY mani's, apparently they will fall apart!

·
Member Thingy
1,119 Posts
If you are going to be maxed out fo flow at 600 hp, you might want to consider a cast-manifold.

It offers better spool, better heat retention, stronger overall cast design, etc.
You'd be theoreticaly looking at a 150-250 rpm drop in boost threshold, and maybe a 50-100 RPM drop in spool. Note that these numbers are based on a compilation of individual vehicle setups, and this is average.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts