Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay--everybody was so helpful on helping me with my tires, I figured maybe I'll have the same luck on Exhausts!

I'm trying to decide between the Blitz Nur Spec, Apexi N1, and the TRD 2nd Gen. I currently have the N1 on my other Supra and really like it. I saw and heard the Nur Spec yesterday and was very impressed (silencer in). I have never seen or heard the TRD, but a few people have said it is awesome.

I'm looking for an exhaust that sounds nice, but is not too loud. My concern with the blitz is that even with the silencer in, it may be too loud??? I have no problems with the N1 other than I've heard it is not quite as free flowing and could stand to be a tad louder! I also live in a community with speed bumps & don't want to have to worry about scraping the exhaust!

If anybody is familiar with, or has pictures of the TRD, I'd love to see and hear more about it!

I'd be greatful for any input/suggestions that will help me make a decision!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have the TRD 2nd Generation

It sounds and looks great. I've had no problems with it.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
the blitz nur spec is a nice ass exhaust system! Ranger498 on this board has is. sounds nice and looks good! TRD i have heard good things about but then again i never got to see it in real life...and im not too fond of the angled outlet.

·
Live your dreams
922 Posts
I have a TRD2 and I love it. 100% Stainless steel, great sound and very good ground clearance.
Be careful, though, not to match it up with an RT HiFlo cat, which has this flex joint. If you do, you'll likely have to weld on an extra support arm to the mid section of the ex. Actually, I believe that with the RT cat, you'll have to add extra support for most after market performance ex's.

Good luck!

Jay :cool:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody! I'm feeling compelled to go with the Blitz, my only concern is the thing sounds loud, even with the silencer in!!

I'm building a BPU+ 1998 and starting fresh, I just don't want to have any regrets on any of the parts!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have 2nd gen. TRD exhaust

TRD exhaust, sound great and good quality

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@theman
LOL