Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which exhaust would you get and why? I like how the RS-R canister looks, but i dont know how the ground clearance is, as well how it sounds. I kinda dont like how the Super Dragger canister looks, but i've heard it sounds nice and performs well. Which one would you guys go for overall?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I have the Supra Dragger II myself. It doesnt look bad at all( I dont think), and it sounds AWESOME. It isnt loud either, another good quality.

The other exhaust is a nice exhaust as well. I'd think it is more of a preferance thing more than anything.

·
5,059 Posts
I think the dragger looks better, the RS-R has a really cheap "pepboys" looking canister.
I've never heard an RS-R exhaust but I've heard a dragger and yes it does sound good.

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
I say get the Super Dragger.

As craigdt said, the GReddy Power Extreme (PE) looks practically the same with the exception that it is slightly quieter. I have the GReddy PE on my BPU car and on idle, you wouldn't even know it's on.

I have been wanting an HKS Super Dragger for the longest b/c I'm an OC person that has to have everything one company. So if you ever change your mind about wanting a Super Dragger and want the GReddy PE, let me know, I'll sell it.

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
anyone know the difference between the super dragger and the super dragger II>?

the super dragger 2 is cheaper than the super dragger, why is this?

sound clips?

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
I THINK the Super Dragger I is a dual exhaust and the II is just one big canister.

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
the clearance of the super dragger is not too good though so don't eliminate the rs-r because of that, it is probably the same on the dragger as everyone end up kinking it.

but i have a dragger and really love the sound :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
From what I know, the Super Dragger has larger piping than the Super Dragger II, therefore more cost. And I think that the HKS Dragger II was discontinued for the Supra but I am not sure. I know that you can still buy it though. Check out the Blitz Nur Spec or the Apexi GT Spec. Both are really good exhausts as well. Good Luck!

·
5,059 Posts
In that case why is he downgrading to one of these exhausts?
The apexi gt spec is all stainless...the 2 he is asking about aren't.

mkbvictory said:
SUPER DRAGGER ROCKS!!!!! but I like your old one the Apex i GT spec....

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Super Dragger. I have it and Love it.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dave Capone said:
In that case why is he downgrading to one of these exhausts?
The apexi gt spec is all stainless...the 2 he is asking about aren't.
Hes talking about my old car, my 97...I have a 94 hardtop now with the hideous Tanabe G power medallion...its in perfect shape and performs well, but is too quiet for me and i hate the way the canister looks. :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts