Supra Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey, anybody with the Super Dragger exhaust, did you use a resonator with this exhaust, or replace the entire catback. Has anyone used the super Dragger with no cats? How does it sound with no cats?
let me know
Shane

·
Registered
166 Posts
Racing Medalion

I am curently running a Tanabe's G Power exhaust, it is not to loud at low rpms but at wot it sounds great. If you are looking into an exhaust that can be queit, using s silencer, and loud, with out it, try running the racing medalion. I am saving up for one myself. Does anyone have any comments on this exhaust?
Kevin

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
correction... not trying to be rude but....

the g power, which isn't made anymore, and the racing medallion are both tanabe exhausts.

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,286 Posts
SupraSC said:
Hey, anybody with the Super Dragger exhaust, did you use a resonator with this exhaust, or replace the entire catback. Has anyone used the super Dragger with no cats? How does it sound with no cats?
let me know
Shane
im using cat back, the piping came w/the exhaust...so whatever came with it im using...there is a small larger section of pipe near the back( closer to the cat...slightly larger, not much...it may deaden sound, or be a resonator..donno.

·
Registered
166 Posts
*wish list*- its all good, i was mistaken. thanks for the correction

21 - 25 of 25 Posts