Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know you guys opinion which exhaust is better for a 98 mkiv. I was thinking about getting nur blitz racing exhaust. but I just wanted a different opinion. :bigthumb:

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
I was going too get a Nur, Dragger, or the Veilside Ti.......ended up getting the HKS racing Ti 4inch :D

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
Woon's 5" exhaust. ;)

Actually, best would be an oval exhaust. But that shit would have to be custom.

The Blitz Nur Spec is a damn good choice, one of my favorites! The sound is awesome and unless your looking for quad-digit ponies, then it should suit you fine ;)

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
ReI86 said:
I was going too get a Nur, Dragger, or the Veilside Ti.......ended up getting the HKS racing Ti 4inch :D
Do you have a lift accessable? I need some measurements for a custom 4"/Burns muffler, and I need specs...NOBODY will help me!

Jason

·
teh DJ
413 Posts
super dragger on mine...it's perfecto...not too loud but when you want it to be loud, it can be loud....

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
djskyy said:
super dragger on mine...it's perfecto...not too loud but when you want it to be loud, it can be loud....
perfecto if your Supra is not on a diet. I LOVE mine, but the 40+lbs has to go for something in the 21lb range.... :sadance:

Jason

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.