Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! In your opinion which is the best looking front bumper for the supra?:)

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
Veilside......j/k

always partial to the Top Secret

stillen and bomex big mouth aren't bad too

and if you can spring for it:

TRD Wide body or Top Secret Wide body

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sleeper,
The red supe look awesome! Is it your car? What bumper is it? :cool:

A

·
0 Posts
Stillen is just about the only one I like. Some of the chin type replacements look good with the stock bumper cover.

H

·
0 Posts
Well, I try to like other bumpers but I'm keep going back to C1. In my opinion, it's only kit that flows well with the Supra body. :D

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yasir, I have the same stock bumper with active spoiler down all the time.:D I do however think there are better looking bumpers out there.:D

·
Got Juice?
468 Posts
I like Top Secret but since I bought a TRD Hood I decided to go with CWest because of the cut out matching the cut outs on the TRD Hood. To each their own...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am kinda partial to the Stillen

·
SupraStar
227 Posts
I´ve been looking for some time for a "clean" looking front bumper.
I choose Stillen. It will soon be fitted and it will look so damn sweet, halleluja. I´ll be posting pics as soon as everyting is finished

·
Registered
126 Posts
Note for anyone who gets a Stillen front fascia... BE SURE TO CLEAN THE BUMPER REALLY GOOD BEFORE YOU PAINT. The best way to clean it, is with Tide. If you dont clean the bumper good then if you happen to bump some road kill or a curb, the paint will flake off.
That is the only problem that I came across with the bumper.

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Correct me if Im wrong, but I feel the stillen bumper looks quite similar to the stock bumper :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
randy said:
Correct me if Im wrong, but I feel the stillen bumper looks quite similar to the stock bumper :D
It does look very similar to the stock. It just adds a little touch of aggressiveness, in which the stock bumper is missing. That's why I like it so much. Just my thoughts:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts