Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys plz advice me which is the best Spark Plugs for a BPU++ car for daily road and occational race use....??

I don't mind the price of the HKS Iridium's but are they better than the NGK's or just longer lasting....??

which ones should I opt for....??

thanks.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got the NGK 3330 plugs in my car and have had no problem with them even when running boost as high as 25 psi. Only cost me $3.00 a piece at HI-LO vs. $25.00 for the HKS plugs...go with the NGK.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chamila said:
Guys plz advice me which is the best Spark Plugs for a BPU++ car for daily road and occational race use....??

I don't mind the price of the HKS Iridium's but are they better than the NGK's or just longer lasting....??

which ones should I opt for....??

thanks.
I run NGK 6097's and change them out every oil change.

·
GA Rocks!
1,094 Posts
You can't put the Denso Iridiums on the same sentence as the NGK 3330. Why on God's green earth would u want to change your plugs at every oil change? Much less have the rough idle from using an insulated plug. F$%^ that. My guy here has over 15k miles on his Iridiums. NGK plugs are copper plugs that have to constantly replaced. There is a reason why Toyota's engineers designed the engine to use platinum plugs. THEY LAST LONGER. I use the ik22 from www.sparkplugs.com. They are the same as teh ngk 6097 but in platinum. Jeff waston sell the new toyota denso iridiums for 10 bucks a plug. Platinums were 8. ik22 are 12. All that wear and tear from changing your plugs that often can't be good for the head. Just the comfort of not having to change my plugs every other month is worth the extra money.

Sid

1 - 5 of 5 Posts