Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know which aftermarket turbo would spool really fast reach full boost as low as 4k RPM. I am not looking for big top end performance but real kick in the low RPM range, also looking for a real quick 0-100mph sprint. :D :D

·
1,522 Posts
My TSO4 comes online at about 4k and the SP57 comes online a little over 4k. My turbo spools up a little quicker but not by much.....the SP57 is capable of putting out a little more power to. I would recommend the SP57. It is a bad ass street turbo!

94' Supra TSO4 6spd

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Which performance retailer does one contact for the SP-57? And how much is the entire kit for install?

B

·
0 Posts
My SP57 breaks 400rwtq at 3500rpm. Not even stock twins can do that...........

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
whats your peak hp now??
Brad Mayo said:
My SP57 breaks 400rwtq at 3500rpm. Not even stock twins can do that...........

B

·
0 Posts
It hasnt been on a dyno in a while but the last time it was it made 506rwhp and 479rwtq on 93 octane and at 1.4 bar. The most I've made period was 525rwhp and 481rwtq. That was on 1.4 bar and 100 octane. I was having trouble with my AVCR and wastegate spring so I just got a ball and spring controller. MUCH BETTER NOW. It'll be out of the body shop by March 1 and it'll be back on the dyno soon after that. I really wanna find out what my stock fuel system can make. I've got 720's fixin to go in it but i just wanna see what I can do on the stock fuel.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
mani forgot your getting a new paint job how is that comming along ?any pics!

·
0 Posts
i heard from a reliable source that the sp70 will spool up at 4300 rpm!!! if i were u, i'd get either the sp63 or the sp70. if u don't like sp kits then go for the phr stage 2 kit, those r popular.

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I cant understand why the Greddy T78 cost cheaper than the SP57 and the HKS 2835, I thought the T78 was a very high performance turbo kit? Also what sort of fuel upgrade do I need for the SP57? And how much will that cost?:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts