Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm having a hardtime deciding on my next car. I just sold my 02 Stage 4 WRX. I'm looking for a fun toy. I've owned an 00 Vette before was tons of fun. I'm liking the Evo because I'll most likely keep it stock. On the other hand I've always wanted a Z06. Any input is welcome. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Stock for stock the z06 will rip it a new one in a straight line and around a track. Both cars have tons of potential with only minor mods though.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Both damn nice cars. Just depends all what your looking for. If you like the whole AWD or RWD. Those are both two cars that I would love to have. I couldnt even choose.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
The only advantage I could see for the EVO is that it would work better as a daily.

If that's not a concern, I would definetly go with the Z06. Torque, RWD, awesome handling, looks roughly 10,000X's better, give or take.

·
Registered
176 Posts
ZO6= balls deep badness, makes cream pies look tame.

EVO XI= Glorified ricer toy out of the box. Looks like a beefed up Lancer.

If you could affordl roll with the ZO6. If you want rice with teriyaki sauce and a side of tofu, get the Evo.

IMHO of course.

G

·
The z06 has a lot more power looks better and handles really good and no turbo lag
on the other hand the evo is awd and with the traction controll on it handles great and is almost impossible to lose control "almost"
the real question is do you plan on driving it all year long?
I here winter in portland can be pretty bad

·
Registered
459 Posts
I was thinking about picking up a used Z06 and went with an EVO because I think they make a better daily driver. The Z06 is definitely a better performance car (lighter, more power etc...) so it depends on what you need the car to do. If you've got another car I'd go with the Z06, if you need one car that does everyting it's hard to go wrong with the EVO.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Z06 FTW!!!! But be sure to get a 2002 or newer not an 01.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
easy z0 - next question.

·
GM Interior Designer
658 Posts
BLITZSUPRA said:
Z06 without hesitation, get a man's car. :bigthumb:
An Evo is a man's car. :) Its just not a mid life crisis penis extension car like the Z06.

Seriously. The Z06 is an awesome ride, but the Evo is way more useful in daily life. It can also be just as much fun on the weekend's too.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
GPTourer said:
Its just not a mid life crisis penis extension car like the Z06.
It's just an early life penis extension car that doesn't work because girls have never heard of it :lol:

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Northof49 said:
It's just an early life penis extension car that doesn't work because girls have never heard of it :lol:
Wrong, once you take the girl for a ride its all over for the vette driver. And the evo can fit more pussy in it since its a 4 door and you don't have to wory about the roof flying off. And the evo looks better.

·
NFA Pimp
2,734 Posts
GSXXXguy said:
Wrong, once you take the girl for a ride its all over for the vette driver. And the evo can fit more pussy in it since its a 4 door and you don't have to wory about the roof flying off. And the evo looks better.
What kind of tang are you going to get in a EVO? When girls look at that car they think, cheap ass Mitsu Lancer. And it has a silly ass wing on the back. Now with a Vette, everyone and their moms knows it's a decently fast car.

Roof flying off of a C5 Z06? Never heard of that one before.

Looks better? :1poke: If you like that rice look, yea sure.....

·
GM Interior Designer
658 Posts
I feel sorry for people that need help from a car to get laid.

I've had plenty of women look at my car and say that it looks fast or must be something different. It does not look like the typical riced out econobox. People that have some common sense and some class about them notice its flared bodywork, Enkei wheels, Brembo brakes and know its not just a "cheap ass Lancer".

1 - 20 of 109 Posts