Supra Forums banner

Which CCW rims would you pick for my red TT?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have narrowed my choices down to the CCW 505A and the SP16A rims. I am going with the 265-30-19 for front 19x10, and 295-30-19 rear 19x 11. I am having a hard time chosing between two. I am posting some pics of both wheels on diff. supras. I could not find one on a red supra, so I included the wheels with other RED sport cars. All inputs appreciated.

·
I pretend to be fast
1,030 Posts
Maybe try posting in the exterior section or ask one of the photoshop guys to do a shop with both wheels on a red supra.

IMO, I like the 505s better on a supra, but Im not sure about the red. Those two red cars you showed, the 16s look better, to me the 505s on that porsche just dont look right :dunno:

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,831 Posts
yellow93tt said:
Maybe try posting in the exterior section or ask one of the photoshop guys to do a shop with both wheels on a red supra.

IMO, I like the 505s better on a supra, but Im not sure about the red. Those two red cars you showed, the 16s look better, to me the 505s on that porsche just dont look right :dunno:
If the corvette and the porsche switched wheels it would work out better for both! try having someone photoshop it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
505's would look better but thats just "mi opinion"

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
I forgot what wheels Xenon has but with the 505s it would probably look similiar. I'd go with the 505s

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
It think the 505's look better......but on the other hand you see them more often. The 16's would be more "unique" which is kinda cool. I dunno, that's a really tough choice!

·
Registered
68 Posts
these... :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
BDT-TT said:
Those look really nice IMO. Is that your car? Looks really clean and nice. I voted for 16's they look different and there my style :D

-Dino
Yes its mine.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Well done NEO :bigthumb:

·
Registered
151 Posts
SP16. A mesh design on a supra flows very well. I believe there is a someone with a white supra with SP16s who posts on here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts