Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam a little new with this ET Drag tire theme.
Can I use the stock N/A 16" rims?
Can I use the stock rx7 wheels with spacers?
What type of rims on Summit Racing can go with which type of mickey thompsons ET streets.

What setup are you running?

I know there are a lot of questions. I'll appreciate( oops, no spell checker) the help a lot.

S

·
0 Posts
Usual R Suspex said:
Iam a little new with this ET Drag tire theme.
Can I use the stock N/A 16" rims?
Can I use the stock rx7 wheels with spacers?
What type of rims on Summit Racing can go with which type of mickey thompsons ET streets.

What setup are you running?

I know there are a lot of questions. I'll appreciate( oops, no spell checker) the help a lot.
I have Bogart 16" wheels and while they are light, they will require an additional spacer as Bogart has yet to get the offset right. You will also have to hand file your calipers on the upper-edge slightly. If you order the Bogarts, you will likely so want to order a 5/16" spacer and 1.39" shank McGard lug nuts. That combo will give you plenty enough spacer for fitment, and enough shank to seat on the wheel stud.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot Supreme,

What kind of tire size are you running, and how is the performance of the tires

·
Registered
192 Posts
I run 16x10.5" ET Streets on Stock RX7 (FD) Wheels with no spacers, and they fit perfect. They are close, but no rubbing whatsoever.

Here is a pic:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooohhhh, excelent. Do you think spacers with make a difference though on the RX-7 rims? Or even with the spacers it will be a tight fit?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts