Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My supra has been collectiing dust for much too long now. I just cant seem to find the time to finish up my single conversion and Im dieing to drive it again. I suppose that says alot for the supra considering I've been driving a Mercedes E55 for some time now that will blast down the 1/4 mile in about 12.3 seconds bone stock. In any case I have much respect for this great machine and I need someone I can trust to put it back together with AEM tuning experience. Im located on Long Island but would consider having it shipped if the shop is located outside Long Island. Don't bother recomending Paisley.

Thanks in advance
Joe

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
XXTuning In Connecticut is very good(www.xxtuning.com), I'm not sure if they have AEM experience, but one of the owners has a 700HP single, his screen name is AL98T and I'm sure if you shoot him a pm he will answer all your questions.

I'm in Vermont and I drive the 4 hours to have them work on my car.

·
Banned
297 Posts
www.XtremeMotorWerks.com We have tons of experience with AEM's on the 2J. We have built over a dozen 1000+hp supras as well as skylines and many other types of cars. Oh we are working a E55 right now making some custom headers and exhaust, intake manifold spacer and a custom intercooler. Customer is friends with (Cylinder Head) on the forums. We also did a twin turbo S500 AMG. :D

XX tuning does not tune AEM if I rember correctly after to speaking to AL.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
notlownf said:
XXTuning In Connecticut is very good(www.xxtuning.com), I'm not sure if they have AEM experience, but one of the owners has a 700HP single, his screen name is AL98T and I'm sure if you shoot him a pm he will answer all your questions.

I'm in Vermont and I drive the 4 hours to have them work on my car.

You will be just as happy with my work and your wallet will be happier also...i cant beleive you did not find me before..

·
Registered
75 Posts
This is a total hijack - sorry -

But, are all of these 'speed shops' equipped to completely rebuild an engine or are they solely for tunning purposes? If they don't machine, who does?

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
InfamousCivic said:
JuniorAWD's new place... he rents pampena motorsports' dyno (ronkonkoma area) and tunes on it. He's got a big single supra too...

if he ever answers his cell ill come see him..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts