Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What sideskirts do you think look the best with the Do-Luck type 2 front bumper? I have the bumper and was thinking of the veilside or blitz sideskirts. Any suggestions or pics of other cars with this bumper would be helpful, thanks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've seen Veilside with the Do-Luck front and it didn't look bad. I know pretty much everyone hates Veilside, but I don't mind the side skirts and rear addons. The front bumpers they make however are terrible! But I think you have much better choices than Veilside. Blitz and Stillen wouldn't look bad either. Why not just get Do-luck sideskirts? Whatever you pick just make sure you are happy with it. Good Luck!

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
im not saying VS sides are gay, im just saying I dont think they flow well at all with the do-luck type 2 front. I like the VS sides on some cars.

Alex

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A member with the user name 97sp67 has the vs sideskirts with this bumper and it looks good. My car is red. I am really leaning toward the blitz or c-west sideskirts.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Alx2785 said:
im not saying VS sides are gay
I am saying they are. :hay:

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
exvelocity said:
blitz, do luck,stillen, just don't do Gheyside ,please
Word to the exvelocitizzle.

Still waiting for pics of the widebody GS. Holler.

·
Registered
836 Posts
varis sides FTW.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
What do you think of the Dolucks without the modded vents. I have them..I wanted to mod it but then again I thought it looks real clean and streamline without the vents. If you look at the pic on their site it looks real clean. Also the rear brakes..if you're not tracking the car do you think they heat up that much? Im sure about 75% of braking power is mainly from up front..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts