Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you jump down my throat, I already did a search but the answer was not very definitive. Thread here.

Could someone please give me the sizes and quantities of all the t-bolt clamps I need for the GReddy 3-row FMIC running on stock twins?

TIA

S

·
0 Posts
The answer is right here.

"You need 9 of the 2.44 min clamps and 1 of the 3.25 min clamps. I can't remember the NAPA #s but you will be able to look at NAPA's catalog while you are there and it will tell you the available clamps with a column calling out the min sizes. The 1 clamp goes on the throttle body, the other 9 on the hose connections all the way from the turbo outlet, through the IC, across the bottom of the car and back up toward the throttle body."

This is correct for stock twins.

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
Supreme said:
The answer is right here.

"You need 9 of the 2.44 min clamps and 1 of the 3.25 min clamps. I can't remember the NAPA #s but you will be able to look at NAPA's catalog while you are there and it will tell you the available clamps with a column calling out the min sizes. The 1 clamp goes on the throttle body, the other 9 on the hose connections all the way from the turbo outlet, through the IC, across the bottom of the car and back up toward the throttle body."

This is correct for stock twins.
Not really. That is for the stock IC.

For the Greddy 3 row you need 8 of the 705-1532 for the inlet side, plus one 705-1534 for the connection to the 3" inlet of the IC. Greddy gives you an adapter hose to go from the 2.5" pipe to the 3" pipe. The outlet side is all 3" pipe, and requires 6 of the 705-1534.

·
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chip, thanks a lot for the help! So I'm looking at 8 of the 705-1532s and 7 of the 705-1534s. They're only sold in boxes of 5 right, or can you buy them individually?

BTW, your rwhp and rwtq numbers are really good! Is this just BPU and FMIC, no fuel controller?

Thanks again :D

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
2N TURBO said:
Chip, thanks a lot for the help! So I'm looking at 8 of the 705-1532s and 7 of the 705-1534s. They're only sold in boxes of 5 right, or can you buy them individually?

BTW, your rwhp and rwtq numbers are really good! Is this just BPU and FMIC, no fuel controller?

Thanks again :D
Yep, just boxes of 5 if it is a special order. Some stores stock a few of the different sizes, if they do you can buy individually.

No fuel controller/cam gears/UD pully etc. on the dyno, just BPU, FMIC and good gas.

M

·
0 Posts
Greddy 3 row FMIC

Just saw this discussion on the clamps. I got a Greddy 3 row and will put it on soon. Aren't the Greddy kit completed with all the hardware to install the kit? Do I need to purchase these clamps separately?

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
Re: Greddy 3 row FMIC

Mr.2Supra said:
Just saw this discussion on the clamps. I got a Greddy 3 row and will put it on soon. Aren't the Greddy kit completed with all the hardware to install the kit? Do I need to purchase these clamps separately?
Greddy uses cheap screw clamps. No better time than while the front end of your car is apart to upgrade to T-bolt clamps.

Less than $50.00.

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks for telling me

ok, sounds like I need to get the clamps before the installation then. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts