Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
Did you buy those, sweet price if they are in good condition. Not sure what tien model they are though
 

·
GT40 1.5JZ
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep...i got them.


Some guy tried to snipe them from me, within the last 2.5 minutes. I got him back, and he got me again. I bid within the last 31 seconds and won. :)

-Joseph

you can check to bid history.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,301 Posts
The guy you got them from contacted me to try and find out which ones they are. I will tell you the same thing I told him.

Get the Tein Part# from the seller (he got it from him so I know he has it). Get online and get Tein USA's phone#. Call them and give them the part# and they will tell you which ones they are.
 

·
...heading for 500+ RWHP
Joined
·
467 Posts
perf0rmance said:
yep...i got them.


Some guy tried to snipe them from me, within the last 2.5 minutes. I got him back, and he got me again. I bid within the last 31 seconds and won. :)

-Joseph

you can check to bid history.

HA HA... that guy trying to swipe them from you was me! I was tring to see how bad you wanted them. I'll find another set........didn't really need to spend the money right now anyway. I hope you like them! :bigthumb: Let us know what type they are...I was wondering too.

......I should have waited until there was 10 sec left :)
 

·
make that blkGT4294 LOL!
Joined
·
827 Posts
Try www.tein.co.jp

They have an English translation on their website too. It's not the easiest thing to find, it's the big button on the home page labeled "ENGLISH";-) From there, click on "about products" and go ahead and ask Japan. They look like they've been painted (understatement of the year). They're very similar to my HA's but mine have helper springs. Maybe they're painted HAs that someone removed the helper spring perch from? Either way, what you paid wasn't too bad of a price for just the pillow ball mounts.


-Nick
'91T
 

·
1JZ BLING!
Joined
·
2,747 Posts
WOW those are old

I have an old TEIN catalog with those in there.

They are not dampening adjustable. They used to sell these for MA70 in Japan about 10 years ago.
 

·
Beats and Rhythm
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Kris ( mk3_300) should of got them....then we would of had the same set up.


Those are exactly what i have....the old TEIN HA non adjustables.....mine are green but the stickers are exactly the same.

TEIN USA couldnt run the identification numbers on them becuase they werent a USDM coilover.....they said they would have to have them in person and contact their Japanese facility to verify the make/model and year.....

I am sending mine in this summer for an overhaul though....

Kris, you should of got them......uggghhhh :sadwavey:


I got mine for $500 shipped.....looks like we got the same deal...
 

·
GT40 1.5JZ
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mk3_300 said:
HA HA... that guy trying to swipe them from you was me! I was tring to see how bad you wanted them. I'll find another set........didn't really need to spend the money right now anyway. I hope you like them! :bigthumb: Let us know what type they are...I was wondering too.

......I should have waited until there was 10 sec left :)

LOL....sorry man. I've got some GC coilovers right now, w/ 1025/450 spring rates (eibach springs). My current suspension is pretty hard right now, so I'm going to check these out.

-joseph
 

·
GT40 1.5JZ
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
simann said:
Kris ( mk3_300) should of got them....then we would of had the same set up.


Those are exactly what i have....the old TEIN HA non adjustables.....mine are green but the stickers are exactly the same.

TEIN USA couldnt run the identification numbers on them becuase they werent a USDM coilover.....they said they would have to have them in person and contact their Japanese facility to verify the make/model and year.....

I am sending mine in this summer for an overhaul though....

Kris, you should of got them......uggghhhh :sadwavey:


I got mine for $500 shipped.....looks like we got the same deal...

Got any specs on our coilovers?

-joseph
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top