Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
buy whichever wastegate you want and get Both M an F side of the flange to cut and weld onto the new mani. should cost you 40 bucks? for flange and welding?

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh really? Alright then. I was told i couldnt do that? Im putting a GT4088 on there. 38mm is probably too small? Maybe a 44?

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
wotm has the 46mm tial for just over 500, honestly, you get what you pay for!

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really don't need that much wastegate at this time. I only have 4g to convert my car to single.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
there are plenty of full kits out there for 4G's, my t88h kit was 3999 for the whole kit... do you mean with fuel and everything?

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SupraDupaFlyBoy said:
there are plenty of full kits out there for 4G's, my t88h kit was 3999 for the whole kit... do you mean with fuel and everything?

Yeah with fuel and everything. Its on a 1JZGTE SC300.

I got a brand new GT4088 for $650 for starters. If i wait for the ebay auction i can get a good manifold (only 2 are made a month) for $250 shipped and its proven good by other SF members.

I'm going powerFC ecu, 720cc top feed injectors and fuel rail, apfr, some kinda inline pump, precision turbo FMIC.

I can weld and make the downpipe and intercooler lines.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
good luck with that Power FC....some users have had good luck with it. I prefer the AEM for the Supra

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PowerFC and AEM is a difference of almost $1500 dollars. I cant justify that cost for the 2-step and antilag feature. The PFC even has the dongle for non laptop tuning if u dont want that plugged in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts