Votes: 35 77.8%
  • Volk GT-C 18"

Votes: 10 22.2%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Volk GT-C´s in 18", painted custom dark gun metal. I´m very pleased with them, BUT...

The previous owner of my car had Racing Harts 19" and i really liked the look of the car with them. He and almost sold them to me along with the car, but in the end decided to keep them.
Now i´ve found a used set of RH´s just like them...
I guess 18´s is a more sensible choice when it comes to tires and handling.

What do you think?

Racing Hart

Volk GT-C

·
Hardtopper
252 Posts
Racing Harts

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Both are nice wheels but I think the Volks look better on your car.

Dan.

·
Registered
103 Posts
personally, in 18 inch, the gt-c's look average and cheap looking. i dont see why they are so popular??? the racing harts are more aesthetically pleasing imo!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the input guys.
don't think the gt-c´s don't look their best at the photo above. not sure :confused:

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
a lighter color on the volks would look better but Racing Hart are more show appealing but I remember reading that their wheels are pretty easy to damage and difficult to repair if at all possible

·
Registered
294 Posts
Those arent "Racing Heart" they are RH which is also a nice wheel company but only make 19's... I just checked Racing heart website and they dont offer a model like this, but RH does. They are very nice wheels, I had a friend with those on her skyline.

I just figured id tell ya just in case someone was selling you because they were supposedly "Racing Hart".. but yea they arent the same thing.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Ccw

·
Registered
86 Posts
Racing Harts aren't very durable , I've heard of many owners who've had problems.

Here's a pic of some 19" GTC's, I've got some too and they're lovely wheels.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts