Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I've been wanting to put another wing on my car for awhile now. I have a Tenzo Racing R on there now ( was on the car when I bought it) and well I don't like it. So I was wondering what I should put on there besides stock because I want to have one where I can control the downforce. I heard the Rmm wing was a good choice? Any ideas>?

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
KraziSupra93 said:
Hey I've been wanting to put another wing on my car for awhile now. I have a Tenzo Racing R on there now ( was on the car when I bought it) and well I don't like it. So I was wondering what I should put on there besides stock because I want to have one where I can control the downforce. I heard the Rmm wing was a good choice? Any ideas>?
just go spoiler-less.... its an amazing noticable look and the downforce is not really nescessary unless your going over 100 regularly

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Stock wing or no wing.

You are not racing around at speeds above 100++mph. Infact I doubt you even track your car if you have a tenzo wing on now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Phew! TenzoR........There are many wings availble, but put some money into it! Meaning that your 200 dollar atuozone wing just won't cut it!! The stock wing makes more odwnforce than those things. At least it was designed, and proven to give odwn force. Crap like that was just made for looks, downforce is a sideeffect on that stuff. If you don't want to sped the dough, just sell the tenzo wing, and pick up a stock wing for 100 bucks or so.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
The TRD/RMM doesn't look too good unless you also do sideskirts and a new front lip, if you ask me. Stock, TRD/RMM + bodykit or wingless :)

·
Banned
2,133 Posts
the quorum has spoken and your options are wingless or rmm... unless you decide to go on a tangent and piss of the community, then we will disown you as a supra owner!

jk... do what you like (cars are a peice of art meant for personal expression) if it makes you happy, do it, just dont butcher the car please, supras are a rare breed of car these days

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
go with the abflug..type 1....small....unique...n sits rit on the hatch...look at the mvp site for pics..real nice man!!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
KraziSupra93 said:

:dumbass:

Tenzo is ricer shit my friend...........I would -NEVER- put anything tenzo on my supra..................

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Another vote for wingless

·
Goldmember
233 Posts
geez people, go easy on the guy, he did say he bought the car like that, meaning he bought the car and it came with the tenzo wing on it, sheesh

·
Registered
709 Posts
Go with the RMM wing, or stock, I think they look the best

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
VINZE said:
:wtflol: :ghey:

the final answer is either wingless, stock, or RMM wing (option carbon fiber center)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts