Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told that the Whifbits lip is about the same size as a stock MKIV lip. Can anyone do me a favor by measurin the height of the Whifbitz lip? i rather get a Whifbitz lip when the new stock lip cost double the whifbitz. However, I can't put an aftermarket lip if it is lower than the stock because of my driveway clearance issues.

·
NOSUP4U
103 Posts
I would be interested in knowing where people got them. I have looked and everyone seems to be out of stock.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^
He just posted the measurments....so therefore...u should know now...*scratches head*

·
NOSUP4U
103 Posts
It looks like everyone is still out of this lip. If anyone knows who has it in stock please post where.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^
I don't think anyone has them in stock. I spoke to Dusty and if I were to order now, I'd get it in late july IIRC.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Sorry i miss this thread i could have giving it to you.Just FYI the distance from thr ground will be different with how low the car is.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
jam98tt said:
Sorry i miss this thread i could have giving it to you.Just FYI the distance from thr ground will be different with how low the car is.
That is true, but ducky was asking for the dimensions of the lip itself in comparison to the stock lip.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jam, I actually wanted to measure the lip(not the ground clearance) at the meet, but I was busy with the meet itself and didn't want to bother you. However, with your car parked right next to a supra with a stock lip, I was able compare them in person.:D

jam98tt said:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts