Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What FMIC are you guys/gals using? And did it require any modification to the bumper to make them fit. I'm looking to upgrade my FMIC but I don't have much space to play with.

Thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
well I did some search on the whifbitz bumper ..... according to some members greddy 4 row FMIC will fit perfect eveything else will have a gap which doesnt look too good.......there is even gap with the 3rd row.....

·
Registered
199 Posts
yeah ill buy it off from you too............hahaha

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts
Pics would of been nice.

I'm considering going with this front bar too...

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
I have the Ebay/XSPower 3" FMIC with custom piping and supports. The FMIC will have to be lower than normal, otherwise there will be a gap at the bottom. If you have the GReddy 3row, you need to lower it an inch or two. The GReddy 3row will also cover almost the whole opening, the Ebay one doesnt, but I think it looks great anyway.

Click to enlarge:

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the Ebay/XSPower 3" FMIC with custom piping and supports. The FMIC will have to be lower than normal, otherwise there will be a gap at the bottom. If you have the GReddy 3row, you need to lower it an inch or two. The GReddy 3row will also cover almost the whole opening, the Ebay one doesnt, but I think it looks great anyway.

Click to enlarge:

Oh snap, I just read this. I put in my new Front mount and you are right there was a huge gap but I fixed that. I got rid of my old apexi front mount and decided to upgrade. It was amazing how nicely my old apexi fit though.

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts
The "difficulty" of getting one has sort of put me off right now.... :(

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Personally I'll be having a custom bar made. Considering I can have it done for 1/4 the price of having a whifbitz shipped, and tailor made to suit my exact taste, it seems like a better option.

I'll also be having the main vent designed around my GReddy 4-row install, and pumped out to meet 3000GT guards.

Dan.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I got rid of my old apexi front mount and decided to upgrade. It was amazing how nicely my old apexi fit though.
So are you saying the Apexi fits the Whifbitz perfectly with no gaps? Cuz I've got an Apexi and it seems like it should work fine because it hangs so low... I'd like to know because I want to go with the Whifbitz sometime in the future. Any pictures of the Whifbitz with the Apexi would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts