Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First race on the setup. The M&H drag radials on the oem wheels are great and I was able to hook in all gears including 2nd.

Video is not the best, but will do better on the rematch race. None the less a fast Mustang!

Click here to see Video

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sure is, I set my boost to 26psi but it was creeping to about 28psi. I was also shifting almost 1000rpms to soon. I am just not used to shifting at the new point.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice kill. What have you dynoed at with that boost?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice kill. What have you dynoed at with that boost?
The car is down on power and is going to be retuned next week. If I were to guess at 28psi it was most likely making around 650whp.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good thing you asked for that car length and got the inside lane.

j/k....or am I?

LOLLL. You know i'm messin around Georgie. Can't wait for that rematch though. Maybe I can film from a chase car that can keep up next time.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good thing you asked for that car length and got the inside lane.

j/k....or am I?

LOLLL. You know i'm messin around Georgie. Can't wait for that rematch though. Maybe I can film from a chase car that can keep up next time.
Blah... 640whp feels ok, but I am ready for 750+.

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
I know what you mean george about shifting to soon .I still do it and did it at the track.How come you didn't invite me or Ben mister LOL. Great kill but don't ask for any advantage from a roll you need to find the sweet spot of your car and presto.Next time Call us too.And great run again.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys. Unfortunately the owner of the Cobra found out I made more power on the final tune that he backed out of the race. I even offered to do it off the line since I had the 2 step setup and could build up to 30psi. He still backed out. Sorry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts