Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
passed a white cobra today going to my friends house .... i passed him on the left ... looked pretty clean (probably unmodded) driven by a dude in his 30's i think. anywayz i pass him on his left but get stopped at a light (he comes behind me). soon as the light turns green i go (half throttle) , he passes me on the right and right there i hear his supercharger go full whine, so im like oh wat da heck and floor it. started 2nd gear....never actually got ahead of me but definetly with his responsiveness, we were about even (ofcourse my clutch was slipping abit).
i was in 4th when i see he's like maybe 4 cars behind me...

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bpu++ at 1.1 bar. just made 410whp but clutch is slipping bad... cant wait to dyno it again when new clutch goes in

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
uhhh no idea.... im not really a mustang fan so i cant tell the difference. i just know it was a cobra of last gen.

by the way do all cobras have that SC whine or is it audible as the car gets wear/tear?

·
Diehard 4G63/AWD User
666 Posts
I don't think I have ever seen a white one (the SC 03+ ones) - thinking about it. Most are sonic blue (or is it mystichrome), burgundy/maroon, yellow and black around here.

Good kill.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
diambo4life said:
I don't think I have ever seen a white one (the SC 03+ ones) - thinking about it. Most are sonic blue (or is it mystichrome), burgundy/maroon, yellow and black around here.

Good kill.
they also come in silver (just started working at ford dealership) Ive seen a couple...but i havent seen white

·
Registered
702 Posts
they made white in 2003 and 2004. those were the only two years that were supercharged. If it was an older year and it was whining(and it has now blower), then it has a problem.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Three color Cobra's always come in are red, white and black. A lot of other color's are sometime one or two years options.

·
Diehard 4G63/AWD User
666 Posts
I have personally never seen a white one. I would like to. I wonder what it looks like in white; The 03+ Cobras obviously.:)

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hell yeah im on vacation right now.... my supra + new clutch is waiting for me. too bad it cost! :sadance:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts