Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming home from work around 11PM Tuesday night on Rt 1 Bypass in my high powered SVT Focus and I see a car coming up on my ass really quick in the rearview. We both take the Forest Hill Exit and as we merge onto 24North by Red Pump Road he flys by me and I look over and see a White MKIV just like mine! It appeared to be lowered with stock rims, the rims either were very dirty or had been painted a light black color. It had an aftermarket exhaust and blow off valve. I guess he was BPU. He turned off before I could catch up to him.

·
Banned
664 Posts
Thats Jason, met him at the megameet, and he's not on the forums, at least, not to my knowledge.

·
Super Moderator
4,432 Posts
Actually...i think that car is t-dogg on the forum. Just recently went single and wheels are as you say they are.

·
Registered
638 Posts
yeah it was probally me.....i painted the wheels a gun metal color for the time being. and yes i just went single. i wasnt racing tho just playn alittle. i cant really boost it until i get tuned and install my new clutch.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I knew you weren't racing. I always punch it coming off the exit ramp too. My Focus was no match for you anyways.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
STFU Alex, a man with two kids and twins on the way is definitely not into grabbing crotches.

T-dogg, I don't know if you were going home or taking a girl home, but you turned off on Forest Valley Road across from the old C-mart.

I live right up 24 in Forest Lakes.
I am around the house on the weekends.

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
t-dogg said:
will have to meet up in belair and check out each others cars sometime.......lmk if you want to.
Everyone can come by my house and check out my Supra...........and while you're checking it out you might as work on it too :bigthumb:

Justin,
How was the fishin'?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
STFU Bren,
Not everyone is single like you with no kids to pay for and no wife to support.

My car will be single within the next 6 months hopefully.

Yo Fledis, I am still waiting on you to let me know when you want to go fishing.
I have been about 4 or 5 times now. I am a fishing machine baby.
I have a caught a bunch of smallmouth. Most of them were small though,
they were about the size of MKIVBren's weewee, 3 inches, at least that is what AlexD told me it measured out at.

·
Registered
638 Posts
hell......i wish i was still on stock twins. i had so much shit wrong with them it wasnt even funny. boost leaks everywhere, plastic pipes were cracked, bolts missing lol. the twins are still in good shit tho!

·
Gone Fishin
395 Posts
mw02 said:
omg this incident occured right near my house..im suprised i didnt hear the sickness
Well where do you live? This is right by my house also. Have any of you seen that black or baltic blue wingless MKIV cruising around bel air. I saw it again this weekend. Both times a black guy was driving, anyone know who?

·
Registered
230 Posts
i think i know who you're talking about toohighpsi... its more of a anthracite wannabe color... just a dirty looking grey color. I've talked to him once or twice but don't think he is on the boards. Last i saw it was a n/a 5spd.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is odd how I never seem to see any fellow Supra owners driving around when I am pimpin my Supra? Where the heck is everyone? You guys must be like Brenden and always have your car in the garage being worked on.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts